STORY & UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS OF DESTO F4
- Perfect introduction for ambitious youngsters and players who want to change to rubbers with inbuilt speed-glue effect.
- For those who seek clever placement and variation in their play and not just brute force.
- Provides an introduction to the fascination of FORMULA DONIC (inbuilt speed glue effect) - for the improving ambitious player.
- The soft sponge, with slightly reduced speed-glue effect, combines the control of classic rubbers with the dynamic of the modern generation of rubbers.
- For those who take advantage of their chances, and that at an astonishingly fair price.
Technology: Half-tension rubber with a soft sponge and spin-elastic topsheet.
Characteristics: Soft, excellent control.
Recommended for: Ambitious juniors and players that want to begin to transition from classic rubbers to tension rubbers.
Thickness: Max (2.2mm)
(Data from Donic Rubber-Ratings)